COMRADE YAHAYA SALISU (BRIGHT) OFFICIAL DECLARED TO RUN FOR THE OFFICE OF NAKOSS NATIONAL PRESIDENT

My name is Yahaya Salisu (bright), I'm the third in the family of five (5) I happen to be the first son of my parents. My father is an...

My name is Yahaya Salisu (bright), I'm the third in the family of five (5) I happen to be the first son of my parents. My father is an indigene of Anyigba, begotten by the well known Yahaya Igagwu, a famous transporter in Anyingba through the '70s and early '90s.

 In a search for greener pasture, Yahaya Abubakar, my father started working at ministry of works in 1994 at the headquarters in Lokoja province. After a brief stint at the ministry of works he sought and secured a job with the Federal Road Safety Commission. Due to the nature of his job, he built a house in Kabba, though I was born at Grimard Catholic Hospital Anyigba, I was raised and educated at both primary and secondary schools in Kabba, in other to be closer to my paternal home, my father insisted that my tertiary institution should be in anyigba, particularly in KSU.

As a young person in secondary school, my friends and I desired schools outside Kogi State, but parental guide and love from my home state changed my decision upon starting university education, I saw the beauty of Kogi State, the commitment of Kogi State students to education, I saw also Kogi students love for their state and because of that love they have always defended our young state regardless of avoidable mistakes.

It is for the love of the state and the desire to repay Kogi students with love and leadership that I ventured into *NAKOSS* politics a few years ago.

     A wise man once said *Leadership is not a position but Action* and over the past few years the very important ingredient of leadership which is *Action* is lacking. Action against Cultism, action against Drug Abuse, action against Juvenile Delinquency, action against Examination Malpractice is some of what am bringing to the tables. As President of *NAKOSS* and in taking action I will work with the Local Chapter Presidents and Leaders of *NAKOSS* in various schools across the federation.

 Together we will fight to rid ourselves of vices of Cultism, Juvenile Delinquency, Drug Abuse, etc.
        A new page of peaceful student government relationship will be achieved under my government and a new regime of prompt payment of scholarships will be achieved as well.

I will key into the government policy of raising taxes from corporate bodies by sensitizing corporate bodies in the state to perform their corporate social responsibilities to Kogi State students. My government will only require an understanding of the government to achieve this.

When this is done, there would never be any fracas between *NAKOSS*  and the Government.
 The *NAKOSS* has been mandated by students body to undertake representation in all sphere of students governance. The very mandate and vision of the *NAKOSS* speak of it being a body founded by students for students representation.

This means all interactions between the student's representative council and administration should have the students best interest at the core of it all.

  *My vision*; is to redefine Students Unionism and to be a bridge builder between the Students and State Government, to improve efficiency and transparency of our noble association *NAKOSS* that will change the system on ground, I'm passionate about record keeping and society in which we live in, that is the school, I have served as the *National Chief Whip* and presently serving as the *National Treasurer*.

"Experience is the best teacher they say" I have a better understanding on how to run the affairs of the association and to protect the interest of the students at all cost.

Studying Public Administration and its various concepts have equipped me well to be a student servant. Being organized and keeping on top of everything which helps me to plan ahead and make sure deadlines are met.

Being an Administrator and a natural hard worker. I believe I'm ready to redefine *NAKOSS* and Students Unionisms in the state.

Vote Comr. Yahaya Salisu  (BRIGHT) as NAKOSS National President.
*TEAM REDEFINING NAKOSS*

THANK YOU!!!

COMMENTS

Data
Data



Name

#BBNAIJA,56,#KANORERUN,7,#Ultimatelove,2,AFRICA,2,Articles,50,AVIATION,4,BIRTHDAY'S,11,boxing,1,BUSINESS NEWS,31,CAMPUS GIST,37,CELEBRITY GIST,33,Christmas,5,Coronavirus,56,Easther,5,Editorial,7,EDUCATION,12,EDUCATIONS,35,Eid,1,Eid El Fitr,8,EID EL KABIR,7,Eid el maulud,2,ELD-EL-FITR,2,Entertainment,99,FINANCE,4,Football,110,GIST,19,HEALTH,1,HEALTHS,38,innovations,1,INTERNATIONAL NEWS,15,Investments,1,jamb,1,JambResults,1,KOGI DECIDE 2019,134,LATEST KOGI GIST,743,local,6,MARKETS,1,METRO,28,News,1589,NEWS AFRICA,34,Nigerian Idol,1,NYSC MOBILIZATION,2,OPINION,126,Politics,391,Ramadan,10,RERUN ELECTION,7,Senates,9,SKILLS,3,SMART TIPS,4,Sports,228,Technology,7,Top,1758,Topics,4,WELLNESS,1,WORLD,50,
ltr
item
ANYIGBALEFT: COMRADE YAHAYA SALISU (BRIGHT) OFFICIAL DECLARED TO RUN FOR THE OFFICE OF NAKOSS NATIONAL PRESIDENT
COMRADE YAHAYA SALISU (BRIGHT) OFFICIAL DECLARED TO RUN FOR THE OFFICE OF NAKOSS NATIONAL PRESIDENT
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjmSexld8qk_3nOfZ6IjHxm1deTyBasqs-iClAxac3KWT2fg9mvW4Rv0x1RLx8Mh1THIZn5xywUuoFbZMySTXvE-FNC3DO2rjITT6tH1CLAiJNOHnRWvsbJ21GR4gG4z5lP4VBuUqQ0uvRZ/s320/IMG-20190426-WA0025.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjmSexld8qk_3nOfZ6IjHxm1deTyBasqs-iClAxac3KWT2fg9mvW4Rv0x1RLx8Mh1THIZn5xywUuoFbZMySTXvE-FNC3DO2rjITT6tH1CLAiJNOHnRWvsbJ21GR4gG4z5lP4VBuUqQ0uvRZ/s72-c/IMG-20190426-WA0025.jpg
ANYIGBALEFT
https://anyigbaleftonline.blogspot.com/2019/04/comrade-yahaya-salisu-bright-official.html
https://anyigbaleftonline.blogspot.com/
https://anyigbaleftonline.blogspot.com/
https://anyigbaleftonline.blogspot.com/2019/04/comrade-yahaya-salisu-bright-official.html
true
1455395820280625911
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy